Categories: Eurorack Modules, Splitter/Panning/Crossfade, VCA, Waveshape/Distortion, Manufacturers, Trogotronic.
Trogotronic - m277 High-Gain Vacuum Tube Stereo VCA - Attention: This module requires power on the +5V rail! Make sure you have a power supply that provides power for it or buy the related adapters!
Shopping with Mode.M Modular is always safe.
The connection to server is encrypted using the SSL key
Fast delivery via courier
Free shipping in EU from 500 EUR
4 in stock
DescriptionBefore Wendys were Walters “and ships were made of wood” as the saying goes… Or put another way—when Bobs & Dons were Raymonds &Laurens: the synths were wrought of glowing glass tubes and VCAs shaped the sound as well ascontrolled it. Trogotronic issued m277 high-gain Vacuum Tube Stereo VCA without sonic compromise. Tube Harmonics, Bass-Heavy Compression & Stereo Imaging are applied with 2 Discrete High-Voltage VCA Circuits. The new v4 m277 is entirely redesigned delivering higher voltage, dead-quiet crystalline performance directly from your euro-rack power supply. m277 Tube Analog VCA delivers:
- 2 Tube VCAs
- 2 CV Amplitude Inputs with Attenuator Knobs (1 per channel)
- 2 CV Drive Inputs with Attenuator Knobs (1 per channel)
- 1 CV Master Panning Input & Manual Knob Control
- 1 CV Master Panning-Drive Input & Manual Knob Control
- Ample gain for use as a Stereo External Input Preamplifier
- Zero to +5 volt CV-Range compatible w/most LFOs, Envelopes etc.
- Warm Tube-Harmonics
- Compression with Low-End Enhancement
- Compelling Stereo Imaging
- Pannable Stereo High-Gain Tube-Overdrive Effect
- Warms cold digital effects & low-voltage solid-state signals
- Optional High-Current Power Supply = low impact on your rack’s “built-in” supply
- 4 CV Lamps: 2 Blue (Amplitude A & B) / 2 Red (Drive A & B)
- 2 Slovakian Max. Gain, Twin-Triode Vacuum Tube run at high-voltage
- Plug & Play Compatible w/ Alternate Tubes for Auxiliary Sonic Profiles
- Depth 2.25″
- +12v rail Startup peak current 720ma; avg. 390ma (0mA w/optional Aux. Supply)
- -12v rail peak current 3ma
- +5v rail peak current 22ma
- 12vDC Aux. Power Supply: Optional