1 w magazynie
Say hello to bitbox. Bitbox delivers recording, clip launching, and looping in a musically intelligent way. With a 24-bit audio path, you can capture and play samples with impeccable audio quality. With clock and MIDI inputs, you can create loops pre-cut to bars or beats and launch clips with similar synchronization.
Zakupy z Mode.M Modular są zawsze bezpieczne.
Połączenie z serwerem jest szyfrowane z użyciem klucza SSL
Szybka dostawa kurierem lub paczkomatem
Darmowa dostawa do Polski od 500 PLN
1 w magazynie
OpisBitbox delivers recording, sample playback, clip launching, and looping in a musically intelligent way. With a 3.5 inch touchscreen, bitbox makes easy work of selecting, editing, and tweaking your samples. Load a bank of drum hits, musical loops, sound effects, or whatever strikes your fancy. You can also slice and dice samples to create the ultimate masterpiece driven by CV or MIDI control.
- Play up to 16 simultaneous samples from internal memory or up to 4 samples directly from microSD
- Trigger samples with the touch screen, CV gate inputs, or MIDI input
- Use MIDI for polyphonic playback of samples or slices
- Control various sample parameters, including start position, length, pitch, gain, pan, loop mode, and launch quantization
- Up to 8 CV modulators that can control the pitch, gain, pan, start, and length of all active samples
- Import or export WAV files with your Mac or PC using a microSD card
- 24-bit 48kHz stereo processing
- 4-channel output available to each cell as 4 mono outputs or 2 stereo pairs
- Various launch modes, including one-shot, toggle, and gate
- Playback can be immediate or synchronized to analog or MIDI clock
- Stereo or mono recording with the option to synchronize the start and stop times to clock inputs
- Make recordings up to 4 hours in length
- Record using preset loop lengths with automated playback
- Save and recall unlimited presets
- Export your sets to Ableton Live
- Accepts TRS MIDI input compatible with Arturia and other products
- Upside down UI mode enables you to mount the unit with screen on the bottom and use the screen, knobs, buttons, and CV jacks as you normally would
Series 1 Module Firmware Switching:Because bitbox is a Series 1 module, you can swap out the bitbox firmware for other series 1 module firmware quickly and easily. This means you can switch to fxbox or synthbox firmware simply by signing up at forum.1010music.com, downloading the new firmware and following the instructions on the forum. You can also download the latest bitbox firmware to get new features and updates. It’s like getting three modules in 1 with available upgrades!
- 26 HP
- +12V: 350mA
- -12V: 0mA
- 5V: 0mA