Brak w magazynie
A-100 miniature case ("A-100 beauty case")
Zakupy z Mode.M Modular są zawsze bezpieczne.
Połączenie z serwerem jest szyfrowane z użyciem klucza SSL
Szybka dostawa kurierem lub paczkomatem
Darmowa dostawa do Polski od 500 PLN
Brak w magazynie
* built-in A-100 miniature power supply/bus board with higher output current (200 mA @ +/-12V and 50 mA @ +5V)
* useable width: 32 HP (e.g. four modules with 8 HP), new since September 2008, the former version had only 28 HP available
* 4 bus connectors (i.e. max. 4 modules)
/>* alternatively raw wood (top right picture) or or black coated (top left picture), the raw version may be varnished by the customer in any desired color (e.g. with a color spray can, see red example)
* outside measures: about 180 width x 155 height x 125 depth
* max. module depth in the left area: about 55 mm (because of the heat sinks of the power supply), the width of the area with the reduced depth is about 60 mm
* max. module depth in the right area: about 85 mm, the width of the area with the non-reduced depth is about 100 mm
* pay attention to the suitable module widths if you order the modules, e.g. A-112, A-113, A-126 or A-199 (because of the spring reverb tank) cannot be mounted into the A-100MC
* the handles on top of the cases are enclosed but not mounted, two holes with about 3 mm diameter have to be drilled to mount the handle, if the miniatures cases have to be stacked on top of each other the handles have to be omitted
* prices include the built-in miniature power supply/bus
* prices do not include modules
/>* versions with transformer include an external transformer (wall outlet type) with 230 V mains voltage and European mains connector. Sorry - we have no transformers for 115V mains voltage available. Please ask the Doepfer representative in your country * for availability of transformers with 115V mains voltage.
* for versions without transformer an external transformer is required:
for devices manufactured until about September 2016 an external transformer (AC/AC adapter) with 9V AC voltage output and 500mA (or more) is required.
for devices manufactured later than about October 2016 an external transformer (AC/AC adapter) with 12-15V AC voltage output and 400mA (or more) is required. These units are additionally marked by a label with the words "12-15AV/>400mA". One is located on the pc board of the power supply, a second one outside the case near the supply connector. If there are no such labels on the pcb and the case the above mentioned 9V AC supply is required.
* power supplies with DC output (instead of AC) are not suitable!