Kategorie: Syntezatory Modularne, Moduły Eurorack, Clock & Trigger, Sekwencer, Producenci, Intellijel Designs.
1 w magazynie
Zobacz ten produkt w nowym sklepie
4-Track 64-Step Programmable Gate Sequencer
Prepared for PerformanceYou don't want to go in blind, but you also don't just want to hit play. Use track mutes, per-track probability, delay, clock divisions and sequence length to add even more variations to your track. Finally put it in loopy mode to stutter or loop slices of your sequence, or program unique fills with unused steps.
Zakupy z Mode.M Modular są zawsze bezpieczne.
Połączenie z serwerem jest szyfrowane z użyciem klucza SSL
Szybka dostawa kurierem lub paczkomatem
Darmowa dostawa do Polski od 500 PLN
1 w magazynie (może być zamówiony)
A Compact Module with Room to PlaySteppy is a 4-track programmable gate sequencer with eight internal memory slots, external clocking, numerous tweakable parameters, and a performance-first design aesthetic. Each track features numerous independent parameters that govern its playback independently of the other tracks. Specifically:
- Each track has its own length, which can range from 1-step to 64-steps, allowing for polyrhythms, fills, or constantly evolving gate interactions between tracks.
- Each track has its own gate length, which ranges from very short to very long, with tied gates possible at the extreme setting.
- Each track has its own clock divider, allowing patterns to play out over completely different periods of time.
- Each track has its own swing setting, which offsets the timing of every other step.
- Each track has its own delay setting, which offsets the timing of every step.
- Each track has its own probability control, which sets the likelihood that each programmed gate will fire when called upon by the pattern.
- Each track can be shifted (or ‘rotated’) forward or backward by a number of steps. So if you’ve created a pattern that ‘feels’ like it has its downbeat on step 3, you can shift that pattern two steps to the left, so that the downbeat sits on step 1.