Dostępny w magazynie
The Make Noise DPO is a voltage controlled oscillator designed for generating complex waveforms. Expanding on the classic arrangement of Primary and Modulator Oscillators, the DPO has both of the VCOs operable as complex signal sources. It is in essence a Dual Primary Oscillator.
Zakupy z Mode.M Modular są zawsze bezpieczne.
Połączenie z serwerem jest szyfrowane z użyciem klucza SSL
3 w magazynie
- Vintage voiced, all analog
- Triangle Core with Sine, Saw, Spike & Square wave shapes
- Dedicated FM and Mod buses
- Modulation source signals are internally routed with associated destination CV attenuators setting final depths
- Mod Bus has added capability of using external source (patched at EXT. SouRCe input) in place of VCO 1 Sine
- Bi-Directional Dynamic FM Bus allows for circular FM
- VCO A features Hard Sync circuit which combined Dynamic FM yields complex sounds
- VCO A operates as LFO, perfect for slow morphing of VCO B timbres
- VCO B features complex timbral control through the use of a 3 parameter waveform shaping and Dynamic FM
- Utilizes SIX Vactrols
- Pairs well with the Echophon
inputs and outputs
Modulation oscillator: CV inpus for 1V/octave, exponential FM, linear FM. Outputs for sine, triangle and square.
FM-Bus: CV input for modulation index
primary oscillator: CV inputs for 1V/octave, exponential FM, linear FM. Outputs for sine, triangle and final (see above). X-Lock input.
Mod bus: CV inputs for external modulation and internal modulation index
Fold: Fold CV input, sttrike input
Shape CV input, angle CV input
3U Eurorack module, 28HP wide, 30mm deep. current draw 70mA [[email protected] +12V and 70mA @ -12V]